51 lbs. down - Progress Pictures

AnnaLeigh85
AnnaLeigh85 Posts: 16 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
I just recently started noticing a difference in my before and after pictures and figured I would go ahead and post them. These help motivate me everyday and I hope that they can help somebody else as well.

First picture is a before head shot

Headshot.jpg

Here is the after Head shot - taken last night

Anna.jpg

Before and semi progress body shot -

Sidebyside.jpg

And the after body shot taken last night -

240675_2069987514497_1389139950_3256285_3281474_o.jpg

I still have another 50 pounds to lose, but it is nice to see results. For anybody that is just starting don't get discouraged if you lose weight and don't notice a difference right away, sometimes it takes a little longer to start seeing the changes on the outside.

Replies

• Beefyg
    Beefyg Posts: 27
    Looking good!!! I love it when people post pics. It is SOOO motivating. : )
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    WOW! Fantastic!!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    great job! You look awesome!!
  • Fraileya19
    Fraileya19 Posts: 42
    Oh my gosh you're looking fabulous!! I am new to myfitness and in need of a lot of inspiration. So glad I logged on when I did and was able to catch a glimpse of your progress! Thank you! How inspiring!!
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    WoW!!!! You look AmAzInG :smile: - So much younger and happier in your last picture - You are such an inspiration :smile: - Thank you for sharing your success :):flowerforyou:
  • CindyN58
    CindyN58 Posts: 39
    You look fabulous!!!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Awesome Job!!!...You must feel great!!....Keep up the good work, it is paying off!!
  • AnnaLeigh85
    AnnaLeigh85 Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks everyone! I always love looking at progress pictures as well. They make me want to go running or something. :o)
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Amazing! You don't look like you have 50 lbs to lose! Great job and very inspiring! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!