MFP Runner's Club-Sept 12

Options
No run for me today. Got up early and cleaned the bathroom instead. I have my 5K tomorrow so I might take a walk later to keep my muscles flexible.

Where is everyone? Mirelle? Kechie?

Replies

• FitMomof3
    Options
    No run for me today. Got up early and cleaned the bathroom instead. I have my 5K tomorrow so I might take a walk later to keep my muscles flexible.

Where is everyone? Mirelle? Kechie?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    G'morning! I'm here! Just back from a rainy 4 mile run. More like a jog, it was a slower pace. I didn't want to burn myself out for the 10K tomorrow, but wanted to get out w/ my buddies anyway. Now I'm stretching and will rest up! :wink:

TGIF- have a good one!

Jess
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Ran 2 miles and biked 6.. whew, of course core work for fun!!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    i got a swim in this morning. I have a long run tomorrow!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Day off for me. It was supposed to be a sleep in day for me and my girls woke me up at 5:10am!!!

Good luck on your 10k tomorrow Jess!

Have a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    No run for me today either. Was a leg workout instead, again squats on the bosu.

Good luck tomorrow, Jess.
  • pros696
    Options
    Getting ready for a nice small run...today is usually my day off from exercise to let my muscles rest
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    No running today. Did a bootcamp class. Going to the running store after work for some new shoes. Went to the chiro today and he fixed me up. Gave me some exercises to strengthen my shins and said I should go check out shoes. Hopefully the shin heals, I have to decide by Sunday about the 1/2 marathon or it's an extra $10.00.:grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    No run for me today either. Was a leg workout instead, again squats on the bosu.

How's the hip, Carol? :flowerforyou:

And good luck, Jess! :smile:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow, Jess.:flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Well I Ran my first 2 miles today.... Yeah... I ended up walking for one lap and running a lap and did that for the 3rd mile. Then I walked another mile. But I did 4 miles in 50 minutes. I normally do 4 miles in and hour.. So I'm getting better.

Melissa
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options

How's the hip, Carol? :flowerforyou:

And good luck, Jess! :smile:

Shannon: Hip is doing great! Squats, hamstring exercises and quad exercises posed to problems! Planning to run this weekend, if it is not pouring. Thanks for asking. Have you not been running? You had a prob with your foot. How is it doing?

Carol
  • granola_girl
    Options
    Ran 3.5 this morning, and eliptical this afternoon. Getting ready for a long run tomorrow at the local trail, running with other people always helps motivate me!
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Good evening :flowerforyou:

I ran 3 miles at an easy pace bright and early this morning.

I missed you guys today. I'll have to log on tomorrow and read your posts.

Happy Friday:drinker:
    -Kechie.