Worst food combo you used to eat

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    I used to drink 2 or 3 carmel mocha frappes a day with
    heavy cream........ found out they have 2000 calories each!
    and of course i had all the food i could eat as well :embarassed:
  • bluecutipy
    bluecutipy Posts: 35 Member
    King Size Twix candy bar with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream with chocolate drizzled over the top. Now i cant believe i used to eat that twice a day lol
  • There is a cheese burger place near me that seriously should be illegal. The cheese burgers are huge!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    My worst was a binger's marathon. an entire large stromboli, half an x-large pizza, and half a 2 liter of dr. pepper. i would even even a slice of cheesecake for dessert. (shudder) i never EVER want to be that way again.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Cheese burger and fries with a coke at the Heart Attack grille. Really good but everything is dipped in lard.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    There is a cheese burger place near me that seriously should be illegal. The cheese burgers are huge!

Haha my bf did a "2lb burger challenge" on his birthday. The thing was GIANT!
  • loki3617
    loki3617 Posts: 10 Member
    I used to eat spoonfuls of peanut butter dipped in sugar. mmmmmmmmmmm
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Double whopper with cheese and bacon king sized meal with fries and a chocolate shake.

Large blizzard~anything with chocolate. (I had a small one not too long ago was over 600 calories, luckily I had spent 2 1/2 hours mowing the lawn with a reel mower that day and had pre-burned the calories :-) )
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Cheese burger and fries with a coke at the Heart Attack grille. Really good but everything is dipped in lard.

I've eaten there! They make no apologies about it. One of my profile pics is from there, after I ate their triple bypass burger. I was gonna try for the Quadruple, but I had eaten like 3 helpings of the flatliner fries already. :tongue:
  • leeuuh143
    leeuuh143 Posts: 48
    I'm a HUGE olive garden fan and I would go there atleast once a month I would start with an appetizer stuffed mushrooms(1/2 portion) eat salad (one portion) with dressing then dinner eggplant parmesan then followed up with the torta di chocolate dessert(1/2 portion) the whole meal equally 2380 calories and I have 1000 to 1200 now in a day!! CRAZY I will NEVER eat that much food again so sad looking back on that moment :(

Well now I go and split an entree get salad no dressing and eat one breadstick I can't stay away :D but it's a lot healthier then what I was eating before... Can you believe there was a time where you had no idea what your calorie intake was or even know remotely how much you were consuming.. Man gotta love MFP :)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member

I've eaten there! They make no apologies about it. One of my profile pics is from there, after I ate their triple bypass burger. I was gonna try for the Quadruple, but I had eaten like 3 helpings of the flatliner fries already. :tongue:

It was good no doubt, the good thing is I won't get to eat free if I ever go again. When you are over 350 you can eat all the single bypass burgers and fries you want for for free. I liked it but I like Lindy's in Tucson on 4th street better.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    if it wasn't plugged into the wall i ate it!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    My worst combo was every month when that craving for sweet and salty hit, a large bag of M & M's with a large bag of sour cream and onion chips. Still crave them occasionally, luckily I found Special K chocolate and pretzel bars to keep it under control.
  • A big bowl of white rice with chinese sausages
    KFC hot wings
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    A standard lunch when I was in high school was a King-sized Butterfinger and a can of Mountain Dew. When I went to uni I graduated to healthier eating habits - not!! Once a month my roommates and I would each order a large calzone from a local pizza place. The special thing about that place (apart from the calzones being amazing) was that they sold pints of Haagan Daaz as well. So it would be a large calzone chased down with a pint of HD.

So those were huge calorie punches, but my worst food ensemble (also from the uni days) was what we dubbed student chocolate cheese cake. Oreo cookies with a large layer of squeeze cheese squirted in the middle. Mind you, as someone else commented, I'm not sure that actually qualifies as food.
  • sassyfit04
    sassyfit04 Posts: 9
    My all time favorite meal was, and probably still is, a huge ribeye grilled with a big mound of onions, peppers, and mushrooms fried in a stick of butter on top. Then topped with tons of melted cheese and sour cream. Not to mention the half a shaker of salt I added for extra flavor. I would eat enough to unbutton my pants, then I would follow it up with cheesecake topped with hot fudge and whipped cream. Then of course, a NAP.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Godfather's Pepperoni Pizza with Pickles on it, dipped in Ranch. Yum
    Cheddar Fries dipped in Ranch and Ketchup
    Breadsticks dipped in Chocolate Mousse
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Ham and pineapple pizza with garlic & oil dipping sauce from the local pizza joint Fatty J's. They also have a delicious ranch, but I was partial to the garlic sauce.

I also used to like to make myself a bacon, avocado, and cheddar sandwich with mayo and then I'd slather the outside with butter and fry it to melt everything together. I used to convince myself it was healthy because of the avacado, man was i delusional :laugh:
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    crisps and a chocolate bar a bite of each at a time
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    pizza topped with caesar salad
    kraft mac
This discussion has been closed.