hello all!

Options
i am new here. just signed up about a week ago and have already lost 2 pounds!! woohoo! i am a new mother and gave birth to my beeautiful son 4 months ago! i was so schocked before i went into labor to see that i was tipping the scales at 298!! heaviest i have been in my life. i am 5'8 and have always been just average/chubby .i have lost 60lbs so far and i feel really good about that but now i want to be the fittest i have ever been. i havent been under 200 for about 3 or 4 years. anybody have any suggestions on exercises you can do with the little ones??

Replies

• kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I walk at a park almost everyday and there are several mothers that walk or jog pushing their little ones. I think there are a few DVDs out there that are mommy & me work outs too.
  • jen_42
    jen_42 Posts: 26
    Options
    i used to walk with my bubs in the stroller...it was an excuse for me to get out of the house..somedays it was hard even to get dressed..so i made a point of having a routine with it..as they get older i would take them to the park to play..so we both got rid of some unused energy..

hope that helps
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    thanks!! :) now that summer is rolling around i'll be out more walking and enjoying the weather..maybe even work on the tan ;)