Falling in love with the afterburn

Options
Maybe I'm weird but I love the feel of afterburn after a workout! It make me feel what areas I've worked out the most and reminds me how hard I've worked out! Sucky thing is I've been held hostage on this couch -__-

Replies

• CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I also love my after burn, if I don't have a after burn I feel like I didn't do the workout properly. :tongue:
  • tishag
    tishag Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :happy: me too!!!!!!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    YES! I love when my thighs are twitching from being worked to the max after a good cardio session.

Also, and this might sound weird, but I love the feeling of an empty stomach--I know that may sound strange, but as someone who's been overweight my whole life, it is a new experience and it lets me know I haven't overdone it with my food intake. I especially like to fall asleep with that feeling.
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am slowly remembering why I used to love to workout. The post-workout afterburn is awesome. I have to remind myself to relax because I just want to keep working out lol
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I also love my after burn, if I don't have a after burn I feel like I didn't do the workout properly. :tongue:

Exactly the way I feel.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    I completely agree!
  • Wyoruby
    Wyoruby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love feeling sore the next day after a great workout it reminds me that I did something great for my body and that I'm still pushing my body to change too. If I'm not sore then I know that I have to push even hard next time!!! I'm going to start Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire together this next month and I'm actually excited to be sore!!!!!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I too love the sore/achey feeling the day after - nothing like it