Mornin!

Options
Hope you all have a lovely day. :flowerforyou:

And prayers and best wishes to those affected by Ike!

Take care!
-Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hope you all have a lovely day. :flowerforyou:

And prayers and best wishes to those affected by Ike!

Take care!
    -Tami
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good mornin', Tam (and everyone)! Here's to an awesome weekend for everyone!:drinker:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Yeah...TGIF....may all your weekend calories be burned doing fun things!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    m23.gif
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :love: morning tam and everbody else here :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    ...stumbles into home office, wearing jammers and a t shirt...:grumble: mornings, blech....fires up 'puter...:noway: still blech.... oh crappola, in trouble for being to gutter gangish in threads :cry: definetly blech...:huh: maybe just get a cup of coffee instead :drinker:
    I am soooooooo not a morning person, lol! But oh yeah, hope everybody has a grrrrrrr8 day!
    tony-the-tiger---frosties.jpg
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    well im cutting some limbs down for ike:devil:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am excited - I get to take my kids to the fair today! Love taking them there even more now that we don't have the farm... Yay - animals and no cleaning up after them :noway: (ok - yay FARM ANIMALS and no cleaning up after them *as she picks up her family's stuff*). So excited! Can't wait. Miss the smell of horses! Quarter_Horse_and_foal.jpg
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    it sure is a good mornin, Today is my last day at the base in tx after today I'm off for 30 days, so here come some super hard workouts and lots of rest.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    it sure is a good mornin, Today is my last day at the base in tx after today I'm off for 30 days, so here come some super hard workouts and lots of rest.
    Wow! Enjoy it! You deserve it! :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Morning folks!:drinker:

my pumpkin woke up last night from 1:30am to 6:00am...FUN!:noway: so I let him sleep in and we got to school/work later than usual:ohwell: (oh and er...i wore clothing that withheld the morning wrestling match too and didn't even need to because the boy just did great today:smooched: ...maybe that's it...keep him exhausted! :noway: ) ...and basically what that all means is I'll be away most the day actually WORKING!:sad:

hope your days are awesome...be safe all of you and yours in ike's path like sis Tami said....be praying you all are safe and sound!!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!!!

I'm back to work after a NICE LONG week at the Lake. I didn't get enough sun though- jk LOL.
    Now it's back to my long days and working the weekend. It's all good. :wink:

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend coming up. :flowerforyou:

Shari :glasses: