Getting back to into fitness

kennyt
kennyt Posts: 3
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

I have been away from this website for about 6-9 months now and realise I have let things slip. Found this very useful the last time as a way of motivating me but never really used the forums to get advice from other people which can be an even better motivator if you have people in the same situation as yourself helping you and sharing ideas and stories.

As I am looking to slim down and be toned any hints or tips would be a help.

much love to all the people.

Kenny

Replies

• cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    I hadn't used the forums up until about 3 days ago and it's really useful to see what works for other people that perhaps you haven't thought of yourself. Also, if I'm honest, seeing people with really high trackers makes me jealous and makes me want to work harder!

Best of luck, I hope you find the motivation you need :)
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Man I think we a have all been there at one time or another. The main thing is that you are back on here to get to where you want to be. So yeah the 6-9 months happen.. at least it wasn't a year ( bright spot). So your back and ready is all that matters. I would start with some reachable goals and go from there. Goals like how many workouts/ week and how long. Get cardio in ther as much as you can. Before you know it another 6-9 months will have past. Just increase as you go and try to stay motivated by checking in here once a day. Thanks for the post because ..it's real man and can happen to us all.
  • kennyt
    kennyt Posts: 3
    Cheers dude. Much appreciated.

I was doing some physical activties in the last 4 months but poor a diet and too much partying just cancels all of that out. Time to get back and get focused.
This discussion has been closed.