Yello! :)

Options
moose_15
moose_15 Posts: 29 Member
Hey everyone!

So I joined back in January via the mobile app, took one look and decided against it. Last week I was looking at health apps and re-discovered MFP, and here I am!!

If I'm honest, it was only after reading your success stories that I decided to give it a go. You have all done brilliantly and are a great inspiration!! :smile:

Saying I lack motivation is an understatement. I have tried losing weight in the past and have always given up when I haven't instantly turned into a size 10! :blushing: I'm hoping that seeing you guys reach your goals will show me that I will also reach mine in time!

I've been here a week now and have lost 5 pounds already :smile: I've got a long way to go, but I'm wondering why I didn't do this sooner!!!

Replies

• wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    Yello!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am just like you !!! I get discouraged and want to see instant results. I have fell prey to any and all 'quick fix' diets that all imminently fail. I am trying hard to keep at it. I attended a wedding of a relative last night and felt so fat. Heck, I hate shopping because of my weight. I am ready to be thin again.....Feel free to add me as a friend....we can motivate each other.