Going to a wedding tomorrow... will eat and eat and eat.

Options
so i'm pretty realistic about this. my best friend is getting married tomorrow, and i'll be one of the only single people there out of about 200 people. should make for an uncomforatable time. perfect excuse to eat my face off. i'll try to tame the wild beast, but i know it's not going to happen. at least i don't drink very much, so that's a good thing.

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so i'm pretty realistic about this. my best friend is getting married tomorrow, and i'll be one of the only single people there out of about 200 people. should make for an uncomforatable time. perfect excuse to eat my face off. i'll try to tame the wild beast, but i know it's not going to happen. at least i don't drink very much, so that's a good thing.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

Hun, it's one of my bros birthdays this weekend.....and I fully intend on having a piece of German Chocolate cake. :blushing:

You can do this. Remember all the advice from other threads. One step at a time.
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    yup, i'm not going to stress, just going to enjoy...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Try to eat something healthier and filling before the wedding. It'll help a little.

For me at a wedding in July, downing a few glasses of wine was the key to killing my appetite and making me "carefree" on the dance floor, shall we say.

Have fun and congrats to your best friend!! :flowerforyou:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Consider tomorrow your cheat day.....and have fun!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Hey Ellelit! I hope you have a great time! You are entitled a cheat day. Just don't go overboard. Keep water with you and get some cardio in on the dance floor.... YOU DESERVE SOME FUN!
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I'd be willing to bet you'll burn a whole lotta calories shakin' your boo-tay on the dance floor. Have fun with it! :wink:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Dance-Dance-Dance-Dance!!!