Today Is MY Birthday!

Options
2»

Replies

• jamdblake4
    Options
    THANKS
    okay guysso do i cheat all day? or just for dinner and cake????

haha tam youve lost alot!
    what would you do????
    had a friend who was going to cheat all day by noon he was so sick from eating some much crap he got sick and spent the rest of the day in the pottie:sick:

oh jeez!
    i justtttt want peanutbutter and jelly and some goldfish for lunch!
    and a burger and fries for dinner with cake!
    yummmmmmm
    but i dnt know
    im kinda obsessed
    and im scared to death if i do that
    the number on the scale will go up like 3pounds!

Well if your scared to death after that why do you care what you weight:laugh:
    a burger and some fries, do weight 3 pounds why is that the good stuf to eat weighs so much more on us then it does on the plate.
    it only comes once a year, have the burger and fries, and have your cake and eat it. :smile:
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    THANKS
    okay guys so do i cheat all day?

what would you do????

I'm the wrong guy to ask. :devil:

why???
    youd want to to eat all day and get huge again??
    pfffft HOW RUDE!

Oh, you were talking about food.

oh your so naughty!
    i kinda like it *giggle*
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Happy Birthday! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Eat what you want but in moderation. I don't think one day is going to kill you. Use today as your "shock" day for your body. (Read Banks' post on this if you're confused at all...) Enjoy!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! :drinker:

Calories don't count on your b/day! :wink:
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    THANKS
    okay guysso do i cheat all day? or just for dinner and cake????

haha tam youve lost alot!
    what would you do????
    Well, I just celebrated my birthday on Aug 15th.

On holidays or special occasions....I don't count as careful as I usually do BUT I don't go crazy either. I basically ate healthy most of the day...went out for a nice dinner where I didn't count every single thing but didn't get out of control...and had a litle bit of cake. I mean, you CAN have fun and eat fun foods....just get back on track tomorrow! :bigsmile:

happy belated bday!
    hahah ill try to be healthy sorda hahha
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday. My birthday is coming up at the end of this month and I plan on sticking to my healthy eating and exercise. But allow for cake and dinner of my choice. Have a great Birthday. :drinker:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Happy birthday- my birthday was also recently and I made it through just fine. I had healthy choices throughout the day, still exercised and had some dessert as well.

Enjoy yourself! and dont forget to make a wish!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday girl!

hope your day is rockin'.....birthday cake is totally calorie free...hadn't you heard???? but ONLY if its your actual birthday...those are the rules I don't make em up (yes I do) I just enforce em!:wink::drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! It's mine to
    44118.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • hnlymark
    Options
    Happy birthday!!! How about...an Italian restaurant for dinner. Start with a dry Martini, salad and bread sticks. Then maybe a nice bottle of Chianti with some sort of baked pasta (lasagna's always nice). Finish off with some coffee and tiramisu (or maybe just Irish coffee). Or...maybe calamari for appetizer...or brochette? Decisions, decisions, decisions...calories DON'T count on birthdays.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, have a great one!!! Have a few cheats, don't go crazy - small pleasures! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • trosenau
    trosenau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Looks like you don't need to worry about eating what you want because you are already beautiful. :tongue:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    happy birthday :flowerforyou: