Nutrients Tracked

Options
Default is carbs, protein and fat. with two additional slots. What are the best 5 to have?

Replies

• lisapickering
    lisapickering Posts: 374
    Options
    I track sodium and sugar.
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    I do sodium and calcium. I have issues getting enough calcium so it is helpful.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I added sodium and fibre, although I dont pay as much attention to my nutrients as i should do...
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Sugar - but it's very easy to go over if you eat fruit, so you need to bear that in mind when interpreting the results.

I did track sodium for a while, but found I was always under, so it's not a big issue for me. I changed it to calcium as I'd like to make sure I'm getting enough calcium at my age - but a lot of foods in the database dont have ALL the nutrition filled in, so I know that the figures I'm tracking particularly on Ca aren't that accurate.
  • CuzImaCowboy
    CuzImaCowboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    well looks like sugar is a definite winner. ty
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I track potassium simply because I know my sodium will always be somewhat high... so I make sure I get enough potassium to counter-balance it.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    It varies according to need. I track sodium and sugar. I eat plenty of fruit and don't seem to go over to often now that I've gotten the hang of it.
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I also track fiber