Hundred Pushups Challenge -- Join me?!

Options
2»

Replies

• jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Darn! I would love to join in on this one, but my broken finger will keep me from doing pushups for at least another week or two. Guess I'll bookmark it for later.
  • d_smith85
    d_smith85 Posts: 94
    Options
    Well feel free to join in whenever you're feeling up to it. It very well could take me more then 6 weeks. If I find I'm not ready to move on to the next week I'm definetly going to do "do over" weeks. Who knows, this could take all summer! lol
  • ashleyxnicole89
    ashleyxnicole89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    There's like 1000 things when I search 100 push up challenge. :(
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Found the facebook group - joining now!

Lynn x
  • ashleyxnicole89
    ashleyxnicole89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    lol I was using a space :) neverminddddd
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    lol I was using a space :) neverminddddd

I did the same!!! lol :blushing:
  • d_smith85
    Options
    lol That's my fault. Sorry :|
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Found it :D Didn't put in the exclamation mark..haha
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    im in! what is the schedule going to be? MWF?
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! Can I join you on this? I heard about the hundred push up challenge a couple of days ago and decided to go for it. I cannot imagine being able to do 100 push ups! My initial test result was 13.
  • d_smith85
    Options
    I'm doing it monday wednesday and friday. If you want to joint our group on facebook that's where a bunch of us are keeping track. 13 is 5 better then I can do! lol I'm super excited about this, can't wait to see how things turn out!
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    Thanks d! I don't really use facebook so much anymore - too busy logging in on here! Are you just going to track progress on there, or on here too?

I'm not sure yet which days to do this on. I do Tae Bo workouts tues, thurs, sat (not much arm work), and Jillian Michael's routines mon, wed, fri. I'm thinking I'll do my push ups on the same days as my JM workouts so my arms get a proper rest on in-between days. Do you think this is best?

Good luck tomorrow everyone
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    W1d1 done! My arms are v shaky!
  • d_smith85
    Options
    Charlie I think you're on the right track. I would do MWF too. I did mine this morning, wow, for someone who considers herself "in shape" it was hard! lol

Oh well, that's what this is all about 6, 6, 4, 4, maxed out at 6. OUCH, lol I have a lot of work to do. I'm looking forward to hitting 20, never mind 100! lol