Turbo Jam anyone??

Options
I saw the commercial last night for turbo jam and i have heard of people here talking about how much they love it, so I was looking online to see where i can buy it and how much it costs and its pretty expensive!

I may have to just buy one at a time so I wanted to see which one ya'll would would reccomend I get first.

Let me know what all of you think!!! Thanks
:smile:

Replies

• cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I saw the commercial last night for turbo jam and i have heard of people here talking about how much they love it, so I was looking online to see where i can buy it and how much it costs and its pretty expensive!

I may have to just buy one at a time so I wanted to see which one ya'll would would reccomend I get first.

Let me know what all of you think!!! Thanks
    :smile:
  • Montelius
    Options
    I bought a whole set when they were having a special for it. I really do love them!! You can set up a payment so you only pay so much a month until it is all paid. Hope this helps!!
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I would suggest that you go to BeachBody.com and use the payment option that they have.
    You would have an initial payment of around $40 or so and then two more monthly payments of about $20, that way when you start the program you will be able to do an entire rotation:happy:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    You can order it from any Team Beachbody coach also. (I'm one of them) I would recommend the Maximum Results package, you get great set of workouts along w/ the weighted gloves so that you can up the intensity! They are FUN!!

(my info is on my profile, feel free to contact me!)

Jess
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo....I loaned mine to my sister in law.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is waaaay fun and you burn serious calories using it! :-)
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    LOVE Turbo Jam! (So, why can't I do it everyday? :noway:) Oh well, I hope when ChaLEAN Extreme comes out I'll get back into the groove of not being able to miss a day! That would be nice.

Well, I have all of the TJ dvds and I also think the Maximum Results package is the best one to go with. Good luck and let us know if you love it too! Maybe after you get into it, we can start a TJ PARTY! (In other words, make each other work out or else feel guilty!) LOL :laugh:

I hope to hear from you soon!
  • cwjett
    Options
    LOVE Turbo Jam! (So, why can't I do it everyday? :noway:) Oh well, I hope when ChaLEAN Extreme comes out I'll get back into the groove of not being able to miss a day! That would be nice.

Well, I have all of the TJ dvds and I also think the Maximum Results package is the best one to go with. Good luck and let us know if you love it too! Maybe after you get into it, we can start a TJ PARTY! (In other words, make each other work out or else feel guilty!) LOL :laugh:

I hope to hear from you soon!

Yeah i have tons of workout DVD's but I just don't seem to do them!!! hmmm! LOL
    I guess I'm not gonna get any skinnier if I don't put them in the DVD player! :ohwell:

I may have to get it and try it out, its something new, I'll be into it for a little while! lol :laugh:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    It's time to Party... let me see you move your body... I love Chalene! The tip is, you have to *use* the DVD's. :laugh:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I did it twice a week this summer! It is so much fun. THe music is upbeat. I did it at our university with an instructor and she was amazing!
  • cwjett
    Options
    so on their infomercials they talk about amazing weight loss and inches lost. did anybody experience any big weight loss and inches lost?
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    so on their infomercials they talk about amazing weight loss and inches lost. did anybody experience any big weight loss and inches lost?

I'd already lost weight when I started using TJ. I do it more as fun cardio! But I know people that have lost lots of weight & inches from it!

Jess
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I got the maximum results package and I think its really fun, I dont regret the money spent on it. I am actually getting back into it.

For someone that is zero in shape, I did the "learn & burn" for 2 weeks before starting the others. They were hard for me, but you feel SO good when you are done. And they DO get easier.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Like Jess, I'd already dropped weight when I picked up Turbo Jam... however, I will say that it really heigthened my cardio vascular endurance even at that! Whew!

I do, however, know a LOT of the peeps in the infomercial (I've met them at various Beachbody camps, fitness events, and even just on a visit to Toronto) and they are for real! Some of these people have dropped over 100 lbs! It's simply amazing! So, I can definitely vouch that their success stories are 100% true!