direct tv satellite during hurricane

Options
take down or leave up cant get a hold of them bolted to roof i straped with wire but big hd dish dont know if able to hold against 120 wind dont want to lose peice of roof . as soon as i take off no more tv :mad:

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    take down or leave up cant get a hold of them bolted to roof i straped with wire but big hd dish dont know if able to hold against 120 wind dont want to lose peice of roof . as soon as i take off no more tv :mad:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    My guess is take it down but then again I have never been through a hurricane. And I would guess it depends on how the weather is now. If it is already to dangerous you are better off staying safe. Best of luck waiting this storm out.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Take it off!!! (er..... uh.... or was that "take it down"..... oops! sorry!)
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I agree... I think you're gonna be out of luck with the tv. I'm guessing it's probably not going to hold up against the winds that are expected to come your way. :grumble: :explode: :noway: :mad:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :laugh: that was great thanks for the laugh :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: that was great thanks for the laugh :flowerforyou:
    Doin' what I can... 653_evil_devil.gif
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Can I ask a question that may seem dumb for just a moment. I love storms truly even the bad ones but not necesarily what they do, but what made you decide to stay when you are in the bullseye? Just a question I have been pondering.