Insanity.....GRADUATE!!!!! 5/29/11 w/ pics!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Wow wow wow....amazing job with your progress and congrats on completing that series! I'm not brave enough to try it yet, but one day I'll be there! You look really great!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off!
    For the fit test, are the drills timed and if so how long are they? My sister was doing insanity, and now I'm curious.
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great! And good for you for doing Zumba!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations! :smile:
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing results and dedication, what a great life lesson for your 7 year old to witness. Keep up the good work!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Great Job, do ya mind if I friend ya, seeing other guys that have lost weight keeps me going. Most of the folks on here are females, no offense ladies because I love ya, but I gotta lose weight so I can catch ya'll.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    After seeing your results I checked out the the insanity video, but It appears their is a special diet plan with it, I am doing a low carb diet and have been very successful ( not a smuch as you though) . Would I have to change my diet or would I still be able to stay on my low carb diet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!