hiii all!!

Options
Hi I'm new to this site, i've been going to the gym for about a yr. now, and haven't lost any weight. thanks to this site, i started counting calories since yesterday. if anyone has any advice or suggestions as to what to do, i'm all ears! feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• Stuartm1
    Stuartm1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard. Just eat smaller portions, if you fancy rubbish then have it but only occasionally, If you want a drink Have one but not to excess Vary your excercise, walking in the fresh air can be better than working out in a sweaty gym, Do you have a wii and Wii Fit? again use it. Clean the car inside & out (that uses lot's of calories. Most of all enjoy yourself and see this is a long haul method aim for 1;5 pounds a week max loss and don't get disheartened if you only lose half a pound It really has helped me and not a gym in site!!!! It also gives you the way to maintain when you reach your goal which diets really do not. All the best
  • endopride
    endopride Posts: 19
    Options
    thank you so much Stuartm1, funny thing is i'm not a junkie and never really been. i rarely drink soda, or eat fast foods, and i'm a vegetarian. i will now try to eat every 2-3 hrs in smaller portions, and drink lots of water. i don't have the wii or the wii fit, i do have a gym membership and i really enjoy working out. my workouts consist of a minimum of 40 min. cardio + wt. training on the machines. i usually work out a minimum of 3 times a wk. although i have been gymming for about a yr. it was quite on and off. my current goal is to lose 20 lbs. in 3mths. i really hope i can do it!!