NSV trying on some jeans....

Options
ANeWcRe8N
ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
Ok so I have some jeans that were given to me that are size 8's and 10's... I decided for the heck of it to try on the 10's and they go on but dont button or zip but i managed to get them up my big thighs lol so I was happy because I didnt expect them to go past that haha. Since losing some weight I have not bought any new clothing whatsoever so I wasnt sure how many pant sizes I've gone down... Im guessing Im about a 12 which is awesome considering I was in a size 17-19 depending on the brand :noway: This just gives me more motivation to work harder.... I think Im gonna hop on the stationary bike some more :laugh:

Oh also just a question for you all..... do you think its dumb to save pants that were given to me that do not even fit me yet? Like I mentioned I have about 5 pair of pants/capris given to me from my sister and of course I havent been able to wear them and the hubby has said a few times why am I keeping them when I cant even wear them. He does not understand what I go through and how it is trying to lose weight. I just told him because I want to be able to wear them soon unless he's goin to be buying me a whole new wardrobe then Im keeping them... ugh Men!! :tongue:

Replies

• kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi! I'd keep them! They are a great motivational tool. I have "skinny" clothes I kept with the hopes of fitting in again!
    Believe me...when you can put on the jeans and they look and fit great, you'll be happy you saved them. :wink:
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    keep em, they are really good for motivation! If i see clothes on sale sometimes that are too small I will get them, and on sale i mean like $5 but still it gives me something to keep working towards!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB girlie!!

And I keep buying smaller stuff if I find good deals, I would keep them for sure!!:laugh:
  • kateorgan
    kateorgan Posts: 10
    Options
    When I dropped my first 2 sizes from a 20 to a 16 (UK) I took all my old clothes to the charity shop in case I was tempted to "grow" into them!!!! I recently borrowed a dress from my sister which is a very big size 12 (UK) and it's giving me the motivation to keep on going!!!!

Well done on your progress so far, its awesome and its perfectly logical to keep trousers that you dont fit into .................yet!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!