Biggest Loser new DVDs?

Options
I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (I am in the challenge on this board, and it is great.)

I was wondering if anyone had tried the new DVDs from the Biggest Loser trainers, there is a Cardio one and a Strength one....

I am curious before I go out and buy it if anyone has either of these and what they think of it?

Thank You!

Replies

• emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (I am in the challenge on this board, and it is great.)

I was wondering if anyone had tried the new DVDs from the Biggest Loser trainers, there is a Cardio one and a Strength one....

I am curious before I go out and buy it if anyone has either of these and what they think of it?

Thank You!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Glad you asked this, Emi!!!!!!!!! I'm also looking into getting them and wondered which one is best. :bigsmile:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have both and I love them!! I've been a bad girl lately and haven't done them for the last couple of weeks :grumble: but my boyfriend still gets up every morning and does one or the other :smile: . I definitely recommend them !
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oh and prepare to be sore!! Those lunges that Bob loves so much are a killer :laugh: