how to reduce hips :((((

Options
hey am pretty slim in overall appearance but have big butts. need advice how to reduce them

Replies

• faerybun
    faerybun Posts: 65
    Options
    You can't target weight loss, but leg lifts and wall sits can tighten your hips up once you lose the weight. [:
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well, that is my problem...I call myself the hipster because I figured out how to tone it and accentuate what I do have and the kettle worx helped me tone it and your hips can play a part on how your butt is shaped so try jogging and lots of floor exercises. I now learn how to embrace this ASSet.....
  • ms_debbieg
    ms_debbieg Posts: 34
    Options
    Sadly I can't help you, I have been walking 3-3.5 miles a day for 3 months & the main place I see weight loss is in my butt - I had NO BUTT AT ALL when I started!! I need to lose it all in my tummy, guess we all have our major pronlem places!! :bigsmile:
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I know you can't spot reduce, but Mari Wnidsor's Buns and Thighs Pilates workout has done wonders for my booty. I'm curvy, but my hips and butt have become more proprotionate in the last 2 months. It's a really tough workout, not as easy as it looks. I was really only doing it to stabalize my hips. My physical therapist recommended it. It certainly had a nice side effect though. I actually found the DVD at Big Lots for $2.99 one random day. Best thing I ever purchased. I'm totally on the Pilates Bandwagon now.
  • anamz
    anamz Posts: 6
    Options
    well i have started jumping rope and brisk walking for an hour altogether. do u think it will help tone and reduce my butt size