Hi all!!

Options
Hi everyone!

My names liz. I discovered MFP on my phone and i have to say it is awesome. Absolutely love it!!

I've got a long way to go but i'm hoping that MFP will help get me there!

My main problem is that not only am i about 80lbs overweight but i also have PCOS which has always hindered me. So far i have lost 24lbs with weight watchers but that took me 13 months and it's a bit soul destroying busting a gut and not seeing the results so it's time to try something new.

I'm trying a low carb diet along with MFP which will hopefully help me combat my weighty issue once and for all!

Replies

• Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Lizzie, except for the fact that I don't have PCOS your story is similar to mine. I lost 20 lbs on weight watchers when I joined in April 2010. I am still on program and only in the last three weeks when I have decided to eat less carbs (no bread) and more salads with lean protein did the scale start to move. So I am down 24 lbs. with about 50 more to go. I almost gave up but stuck with it. I am still going to my meetings at work but I am not really counting points plus. Since using MFP I just put in my goals and have been keeping to their calorie recommendations and exercising. I know you'll have better results now too! Good luck.
  • Jbugfit2011
    Jbugfit2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    You will like MFP its a great tool