Turbo Fire vs. Turbo Jam

Options
Kat5343
Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
My birthday is next month and i have decided to ask my husband for exercise DVD's among other things. I have heard good things about Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam.....I am asking anyone who has done BOTH give me their opion on which is the best fat burning/calories burning workout and possibly an idea of how much they lost while using the program.....

Replies

• Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hello,

What a great gift request:happy: I have both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I love both programs because they are fun,great music, and I just love Chalene Johnson because you get through the workout with so much motivation from her. I started with Turbo Jam and the program worked wonders for my body. I lost 18 lbs with Turbo Jam and I still swear by that program. I have Turbo Fire and I would consider this the advanced version of Turbo Jam. I did one month of Turbo Fire and did not get the same results as I did with Turbo Jam. I even did the 5 day inferno plan and still no lbs lost. This was just my experience with Turbo Fire and again I did not do the full 12 weeks. I still do the Turbo Fire workouts once or twice a week for cardio but as far as weight loss I had better results with Turbo Jam. This was my experience:wink:
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey, I did Turbo Jam videos and lost 45 lbs! It is so much fun and you really work up a sweat. I really love Chalene, (the creator and instructor) she makes it so fun! I still do some Turbo Jam workouts when I can't make it to the gym.

I also purchased Turbo Fire a while ago. Those workouts have a lot of similar moves and routines as Turbo Jam but trust me when I tell you, it is a WHOLE other level! It is probably the most intense workout I've done. (at home at least) I had heard that Turbo Fire is like what you should do when you've "gratuaded" from Turbo Jam, and that is true. I suggest, if you're just starting out, to start with Turbo Jam. I worked really well for me and I had so much fun doing it! Turbo Fire is set up to be a 12 - 20 week workout program. I haven't done the whole program yet but am planning to start to 20 week program soon. I'm trying to get myself in better shape so it doesn't wipe me out!

I'm actually a Beach Body coach so if you have any questions about any of those workouts let me know, I'd be happy to help you!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey, I did Turbo Jam videos and lost 45 lbs! It is so much fun and you really work up a sweat. I really love Chalene, (the creator and instructor) she makes it so fun! I still do some Turbo Jam workouts when I can't make it to the gym.

I also purchased Turbo Fire a while ago. Those workouts have a lot of similar moves and routines as Turbo Jam but trust me when I tell you, it is a WHOLE other level! It is probably the most intense workout I've done. (at home at least) I had heard that Turbo Fire is like what you should do when you've "gratuaded" from Turbo Jam, and that is true. I suggest, if you're just starting out, to start with Turbo Jam. I worked really well for me and I had so much fun doing it! Turbo Fire is set up to be a 12 - 20 week workout program. I haven't done the whole program yet but am planning to start to 20 week program soon. I'm trying to get myself in better shape so it doesn't wipe me out!

I'm actually a Beach Body coach so if you have any questions about any of those workouts let me know, I'd be happy to help you!

Same here. Turbo Jam is still my all time go to workout:bigsmile: I just love the "Burn" and "Turbo Sculpt" workouts from Turbo Jam:tongue: oh and "Ab Jam" is fabulous also.:happy:
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    Ab Jam is my all time FAVORITE ab workout! I really love Turbo Jam because you get a really good cardio workout but you are :wink: also constantly working your core! So FYI: Your abs will probably be sore in the first week or so!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Quesion....Is AB Jam a video that comes with Turbo Jam or do you have to order it separately???
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    The basic Turbo Jam package comes with 5 different workouts: Learn & Burn, 20-minute workout, Cardio Party, Turbo Sculpt, and Ab Jam. You will also get other tools to help you follow the program and get the best results. There are other workout DVDs that you can purchase as well but honestly, I would stick with the basic package for now. That's all it took for me! As the years have gone by I have purchased all of the other Turbo Jam workouts and they are great too but not necessary for you to start with.