Naughty pleasures.

Options

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Wendy's fries dipped in a chocolate Frosty, don't knock it until you've tried it!

Ooh, how about McDonald's chicken nuggets dipped in a oreo mcflurry!? I tried to have some the other day, but it just wasn't as good as it used to be though. Sigh. I ended up giving the chicken nuggets to my little brother and keeping the mcflurry to myself. :) Hehe.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Cake frosting...the entire container and a spoon in one sitting.

OMG! I've been doing that lately! My "favorite" binge. I've never actually eaten an entire tub, but almost half a tub before I came to my senses and threw it away. In fact, just a week ago, I had 5 tablespoons of icing instead of dinner. :) Lol. From now on, icing is only to be in the house on the days I make a cake! Like next Saturday... When I plan on baking a strawberry cake with strawberry icing for my free/cheat day.
  • ashleymcquown
    Options
    Cake frosting...the entire container and a spoon in one sitting.

oh lord jesus that sounds amazing....
  • mikesnwgirl
    mikesnwgirl Posts: 112
    Options
    butter pecan icecream with hotfudge on top. Oh how I miss you......:sad:
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Food: Vanilla ice cream on red jello
    Drink: Mango margaritas
    My naughty pleasure could change tomorrow, well not the margarita, but cheese enchiladas sound good too :~)
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    taco bell's cheesy potato burritos mmm i could eat 3 in one sitting.
  • NurdCore
    NurdCore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    southern deep fried 3 musketeers bar.
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten this in forever but I used to love butter and crappy (skippy/jif) peanut butter sandwiched in between saltine crackers- could eat a whole sleeve of 'em like that in one sitting.
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, a whole box of mac and cheese made mostly with butter and mustard. I still do mac and cheese with mustard (now and hot sauce and red peppers!) But I opt for the lean cuisine kind, keeps my portions under control.

Also tortillas with butter, oreos with peanut butter, bologna with peanut butter...anything with the word butter in it, I would eat.
  • MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter spread on top. I can eat enoug for 3 people at Taco Bell :0
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    One of my favorite naughty pleasures.... Little Ceasar's Deep Dish Pizza, Crazy Bread and Cinnasticks. YUMM
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut meat lovers pan pizza (large).
    Yeah, i ate it by myself.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    cheese and jam sandwiches :)

This is mine too, must be the Scottish thing!! Has to be a strong cheddar and strawberry jam though!

Absolutely! high 5

Rock on!! Mine too! Now I am wanting one. :laugh:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    red dorritos, REAL coca cola, ben & jerries and Cheese...but not mixed up in one mess!!
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    How about a fried (in butter of course) cheese and jam sandwich, mmmmm:smile:
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    cheese and jam sandwiches :)

This is mine too, must be the Scottish thing!! Has to be a strong cheddar and strawberry jam though!

OMG so good.. My husband got me hooked on this. But yes, super sharp cheddar and strawberry jam=delish!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate truffles
  • m12brown
    m12brown Posts: 51
    Options
    Wendy's fries dipped in a chocolate Frosty, don't knock it until you've tried it!

This is a favorite of mine as well! My husband doesn't get it :)
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ferrerro Rochers (the dark chocolate kind)

And spoonfuls of peanut butter with syrup poured on top..
  • ssohaibb
    ssohaibb Posts: 1
    Options
    Choclate wafers with tea (I know not too bad, but still gained a whole bunch of weight) And can't keep my hands off of it. dangz.