Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    12 egg whites 4 oscar mayor ready bacon 2 pieces bread :bigsmile:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I had wheat toast with peanut butter and some steamed veggies (cause I was still STARVING)
    ahhh peanut butter (weakness)
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    12 egg whites 4 oscar mayor ready bacon 2 pieces bread :bigsmile:

12 egg whites :noway: wow! For breakfast I had 1 :grumble: egg white and 1 1/2 pieces of whole wheat toast. The dog got to eat the yolk.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    The dog got to eat the yolk.

ha! My mother makes eggs for her two dogs and eats just toast herself.....:laugh:
  • eriny
    Options
    tried that with mine she got sick:sick: but my fault gave her about 8 yolks now i just trow them away
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am having black coffe with cal free sweetener and a whole grain english muffin topped with 5 sprays of I cant believe its not butter spray , and a poached egg.
    Only Cals198 Carbs24 Protien11 Fat6 Sodium240
  • Fab140
    Options
    tried that with mine she got sick:sick: but my fault gave her about 8 yolks now i just trow them away

ooo no!! poor baby. It was a "Rocky" moment for her that went all wrong.....
  • Katy009
    Options

Oh, poor dog.....lol. One is good for them (even the whole egg raw).....eight I would imagine would be bad. Enjoy your breakfast.
  • Katy009
    Options

ha! My mother makes eggs for her two dogs and eats just toast herself.....:laugh:

Spoiled dogs! Mine sat and stared at me the entire time I was finishing my breakfast. Next time she gets it when I'm done eating :tongue:
  • eriny
    Options
    204 cal egg (12) 4 slices bacon 93 cal 2 thin slice bread 110 total 407 total cal :devil: cooked with pam 0 cal
  • eriny
    Options
    cant wait for lunch
  • eriny
    Options
    just trying to enjoy food before ike comes knocking on my door
    then spam and crackers :grumble:
  • Fab140
    Options

Spoiled dogs! Mine sat and stared at me the entire time I was finishing my breakfast. Next time she gets it when I'm done eating :tongue:

Yes, spoiled brats!