My very first NSV...

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
I am fairly new here to MFP and can spend so much time in this folder. I've been wanting to post an NSV and here it is.
I have gone to the gym at least 3 (mostly 4) days a week for 8 weeks straight! So yesterday hubby and I went out and I bought a new pair of trainers and they are Nike! I've been wearing them since we got home in order to break them in before hitting the gym tomorrow! :smile:

Replies

• Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Isn't Nike known for the narrow foot ?
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Fun! Buying new things as we get in shape is so much fun!
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and great job and much success in your goals
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    love it! Great dedication!! :)
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy that I've exercised 7 days in a row.. (so far) lol
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I think buying good trainers is a great way to reward your hard work! well done! keep up the good work!
  • Kathycoco
    Kathycoco Posts: 10
    Options
    That's a nice reward and a positive memory. Keep up the exercise and put them to good use :-)
  • Anathema13
    Anathema13 Posts: 27
    Options
    Yes, Nikes are notorious for their slim feet but they do come in wides, I believe.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Great Job with working out so much in the past 8 weeks. A new pair of trainers is a great reward for working so hard!
  • rockstariana
    rockstariana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nike makes a wider version specifically for women with bunions: Nike Zoom Vomero 3. I LOVE mine. They are so comfortable. Got me back up and going after my foot surgery.
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    What a perfect reward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!