RevAbs

Options
Shizzman
Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
I've seen a lot of folks talking about BeachBody products and I was curious if anyone has tried RevAbs (heck I'm also curious about Hip Hop Abs). If you have done RevAbs what did you think of the program and what gear did you need for it (like how many weights or anything)?

Thanks!

Replies

• Shizzman
    Options
    RevAbs looks good, but I could use some input from some folks that have tried it. What did you think of it overall, did you like that it had some Capoeira?
  • RebeccaIngham
    RebeccaIngham Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have RevAbs & do like the workouts. I haven't done it for the 90 days, so as far as results go, I can't comment on that, but it is a killer workout! What have you heard about it so far?
  • Shizzman
    Options
    Mostly just the reviews online and what BeachBody (and their resellers) have to say. It seems like it could be fun and if nothing else a way to pick up a little bit of Capoeira. I might bug you as you get further long and especially when you finish it, so that I can get your thoughts after more time. It does seem like it'd be fun and a good core workout.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just finished 2 rounds of Insanity and am looking for a break. I did a week of the month 1 revabs workouts (as my insanity recovery week), they're pretty good, but not as extreme/strenuous as the p90x/insanity workouts. I'm going to work revabs into my routine beginning next week (6 June). I'll either be doing an revAbs/Insanity hybird or a revAbs/Cycling mix.
  • msmac74
    msmac74 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

How have you gone about adding these workout to fitnesspal?

Thank you in advance. :smile:
  • RebeccaIngham
    RebeccaIngham Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah, RevAbs isn't quite as extreme as Insanity or P90X, but it's still a dang good workout. Kinda boils down to what you are looking for. I'd say it's more of a moderate workout with the potential of extreme moments (when you go into the Rev Zone). Brett really loves his Capoeira and I really like his training style too. Where would you say you are as far as your fitness level? And you can definitely bug me about workouts anytime pal :smile: And if I fail to respond fast enough, just send me a message.