Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt Cupcakes

Options
2»

Replies

• maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I made these on Saturday night to bring to my friend Crystal's house on Sunday! I used bottled lemon juice, no zest, blueberry chobani yogurt (I didn't have vanilla flavored) and omitted the blackberries. They came out to be 99 calories each via my recipe counter, and I LOVED THEM! Seriously, I'm glad I was taking most somewhere because I could have eaten all 12 of them on my own...so yummy!

One suggestion I can make is LET THEM CHILL!!! I just had to try one Saturday night so I threw one in the freezer and then ate it about 20 minutes later and it was still very warm. Delicious but it definitely needs the several hours to overnight in the fridge in order to set and become so deliciously cheesecakey.
  • lorisowers
    lorisowers Posts: 64
    Options
    These sound sooo good can't wait to try them!
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    thanks, cant wait till october to try them, Right now on low carb eatting but i'll be thinking thoughts of thanks to you when i get my first bite on halloween night.
  • bexxw
    bexxw Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    sounds amazing
  • Elodie104
    Elodie104 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This recipe is from skinnytaste.com right? Her pictures make them look even better! I definitely want to try them!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Sounds great! I think I have almost everything to make them too.
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Gina at skinnytaste.com has the best recipes and this one is not an exception:)
  • ccsmiller
    ccsmiller Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    those sound awesome. great for summer
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks! These sounds amazing!