whats for dinner mom?

adrivarmel
adrivarmel Posts: 6 Member
edited September 27 in Recipes
Im sooooo craving pizza right now... But im staying on track. Wondering if u have suggestions for quick easy yummy meal that will feed a family of 4. Well its actually family of 5 but my baby is fine with her enfamil formula hehe. :-)

Replies

• Megrollz
    Megrollz Posts: 6
    Instead of making a pizza with pepperoni and sausage, you could always choose one with spinach and tomatoes! They taste just as delicious ;)

Or, you could try something like a simple breaded chicken. You would just have to coat it in egg, flour and a little salt! Add a salad and you are good to go! The kids (or you, haha) could add some honey or ketchup on the side, if they like. Everybody's happy!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Make your own pizza! Use a whole grain base of your choice, either english muffin, or pita bread, etc, a bit of sliced tomato, bit of seasoning, load on the veggies and sprinkle the cheese. You're good to go!
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    you could do a "make your own pizza night"...buy whole wheat pita bread, low fat mozzarella cheese, turkey pepperoni, light sauce, veggies...whatever you and your family would like. I think this is a great way to do portion control and I am sure kids would have a blast making their own pizza. I have made pita pizzas before and they are super easy and good! I just cook mine in my toaster oven! Hope that helped!! :)
  • adrivarmel
    adrivarmel Posts: 6 Member
    Thanx every1 great ideas!! :)
This discussion has been closed.