Good supportive shoes?

Options
I'm starting zumba and have bad feet. I tried it for 30 minutes this weekend and learned my walking shoes are not going to cut it. I'm small boned and well over 100 lbs more than bmi recommends so a good workout shoe is vital to saving the feet and enjoying the workout. Any advice?

Replies

• Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I believe you need a different type of shoe for zumba. Something that moves nicely on the floor versus something with massive tread.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm starting zumba and have bad feet. I tried it for 30 minutes this weekend and learned my walking shoes are not going to cut it. I'm small boned and well over 100 lbs more than bmi recommends so a good workout shoe is vital to saving the feet and enjoying the workout. Any advice?

I do high-impact aerobics and I just got some Asics cross-trainers. They are very supportive. I really like them so far.
  • mercedes25
    mercedes25 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the need of a new pair of shoes.

Has anyone tried the reebok zigs? Or know anything about them? For some reason I want to get them, but I want to have a review of them first!
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options

I do high-impact aerobics and I just got some Asics cross-trainers. They are very supportive. I really like them so far.

Thanks! Do they let you move well too?