Hello and Let the games begin

Options
grichter
grichter Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
I have been going good for awhile but flattend out on losing weight, so I figure I better write down everything I eat so I know I am not lying to myself. AT 330 heading to 220. Really want to be below 300 by the end of the year.

Replies

• grichter
    Options
    I have been going good for awhile but flattend out on losing weight, so I figure I better write down everything I eat so I know I am not lying to myself. AT 330 heading to 220. Really want to be below 300 by the end of the year.
  • sopre1
    sopre1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you can do it. Just tell yourself every day how much better you are actually treating your body, that is helping me!
  • grichter
    Options
    Hello
    Just grabbed the family and friends and played kickball for an hour. That was a blast. We are going to do it every sunday. I was amazed that the my workout at the gym was the same as playing kickball and a lot more fun. It felt great. I am sure I will feel it tomorrow.
    Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot.
  • ominousragdoll05
    Options
    268 heading to 180. Just working out and trying to figure out how to eat withouht filling up at the same time not starving myself... working on it. Had a stomach ache for 2 days. LOL! But yeah, I'll get the hang of it.
This discussion has been closed.