Holy Cow!

Options
Did you see my wagon fly by? It went so fast, I flew off and landed in a BIG bunch of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Stripe cookies!:sad: :sad: :sad:

I was doing so good until today! <smacking self>!!!!!!!:sad:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Did you see my wagon fly by? It went so fast, I flew off and landed in a BIG bunch of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Stripe cookies!:sad: :sad: :sad:

I was doing so good until today! <smacking self>!!!!!!!:sad:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    It's okay.... those strip cookies....get ya every time!
    Don't beat yourself up.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Stupid wagon!! Well don't be so hard on yourself. As soon as you catch up to your wagon climb back on and try to hold on a little tighter. I'm sure we've all fallen off at some time or another. :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'll fix that wagon!!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I'll paint that wagon!!!

I avoid the wagon. :embarassed:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I'll paint that wagon!!!

Methinks wagon is starting to mean something else now! :huh:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    it's a new minute, an new hour, make a U-TURN and move on. the black team is waiting for you.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    it's a new minute, an new hour, make a U-TURN and move on. the black team is waiting for you.

Yes Luke....come back to the dark side......

:laugh:

But seriously, no biggie!! You have nada on me and what I killed last night from Pizza Hut....(and paid dearly for this morning.....:noway: )
  • Fab140
    Options

I'll paint that wagon!!!

From the Maximus Dictionary:

wag-on| noun Tam's butt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I'll paint that wagon!!!

From the Maximus Dictionary:

wag-on| noun Tam's butt.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    While my wagon was busy at the shop, (being Fixed, painted & avoided), I jumped on the ol' stationary and went for a 40 minute ride! :drinker:

So take that you little Keebler elves...I know you were sent straight from da devil!!!!:devil:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    While my wagon was busy at the shop, (being Fixed, painted & avoided), I jumped on the ol' stationary and went for a 40 minute ride! :drinker:

So take that you little Keebler elves...I know you were sent straight from da devil!!!!:devil:

Good job! :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options

You go girl!!!!

I was thinking of you while reading the thread by shorerider on content.....I'm sorry if you're motivation got hi-jacked :ohwell:

:heart:
    M
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey I heard your wagon was in line for gas so you are in luck. And no need to worry. After you pay for gas you won't be able to afford cookies.:grumble:

Don't beat your self up. we all do it at some point. My point is 7:00 in the evening, I'm a horrible evening snacker.
  • Fab140
    Options
    Ditto. O my. I'll do great at work but the instant i get home.....goodness!!! It's like I have to save all those calories for the evenings.....:noway:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hey I heard your wagon was in line for gas so you are in luck. And no need to worry. After you pay for gas you won't be able to afford cookies.:grumble:

ROFL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Your chariot awaits my dear...... :wink:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, Jamerz...???? Better look again, I think that's a handbasket you're rid'n in.....:devil: :devil: .

Don't think Losing_It :bigsmile: was THAT bad!!!