The Biggest Loser- Power Walk + Ripped in 30

Options
Hello! I think I need some extra cardio to go with Ripped in 30. I sweat buckets doing Ripped, but I want faster, better results. I've read in the Message Boards that lots of people combined Shred/Ripped with 15-20 mins of cardio. Since I don't have a gym membership (had 1 yr membership once and don't remember going more than 10 times), hate walking/running outside, don't want to buy a treadmill (bought a brand new one last yr & had to sell it while relocating and since I'm relocating again, don't wanna buy again), I downloaded The Biggest Loser Power Walk DVD. I am thinking of starting off with Week 1 (16 mins) and then doing Ripped in 30. Those of you who combine cardio with Ripped/Shred, do you first do cardio and then do Ripped or the other way around? The only reason I want to do the Power Walk DVD first is because it doesn't seem to be that intense and it looks like it's good for a nice, long warm up. Anyone here who's used the Power Walk DVD before? Any other ideas for combining cardio with Ripped?

Replies

• AleciaMarie21
    Options
    I love, LOVE the Power Walk DVD. I mixed it with the 30 Day Shred and depending on what level(s) you do and what weights you use, you'll definitely be dripping sweat by the time you're done. :)
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Thanks for the response Alecia! Did you have to buy the medicine ball for the other levels? All I have are 2- 3 lb weights. Did you first power walk and then do the Shred or the other way around? Thanks for your help again!
  • AleciaMarie21
    Options
    I usually did the Power Walk DVD before I did the 30 Day Shred :)

And I didn't use the medicine ball, I have 3 and 5lb weights, so I just used one 5lb weight :) Worked fab! They also tell you, that you can use a basketball, soccer ball, soda bottle filled w/ sand, whatever you've got :)
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Cool! I'll do the Power Walk first as well. Thanks for your help. :smile: