I am new. Yay!

cwate515
cwate515 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I just joined this site yesterday and I am excited to get back on my journey to loose some more weight! About a year and half ago I was able to loose 40lbs. I was able to keep 30lbs off and I am currently working at loosing a total of 56 more pounds. I definitly have got my work cut out for me! Oh, and by the way, my name is Tina. I am looking for someone who wants share recipies, talk about workout routines, and someone for support!

Replies

• Hello everyone! I just joined this site yesterday and I am excited to get back on my journey to loose some more weight! About a year and half ago I was able to loose 40lbs. I was able to keep 30lbs off and I am currently working at loosing a total of 56 more pounds. I definitly have got my work cut out for me! Oh, and by the way, my name is Tina. I am looking for someone who wants share recipies, talk about workout routines, and someone for support!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    welcome :smile: you've come to the right place. there are topics for all of those things and a lot of support from great people. good luck:smile:
  • wecome come on in have some fun lose some weight make some friends we don't bite.:happy:
  • Welcome! You're adorable! I look forward to hearing about your future success! God Speed!
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: You will find all of that here! Check out the threads for some really great recipes and work out ideas! Good luck!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    You'll see lots of recipes flying through the message boards here! Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.