20 pounds gone! And it only took 2 years

stepheculver
stepheculver Posts: 10 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Here is my story:

When I was pregnant I went from being 127 to 183lbs. I ate constantly and never exercised. After I had my baby I lost about 20 pounds (9 was the baby!) Still, only being 4'11" at 165 pounds was not good at all. I ignored it for awhile and assumed I was stuck with this horrible body. When my son was around 18 months old I "cut stress out of my life" and lost another 15 pounds. Again, at 150lbs and short= not good! I still continued to not exercise and didn't bother myself even trying to lose weight until I met the love of my life! He never complained, never mentioned my weight but it was with him I realized I really needed to take better care of myself for not just me and my health, but for my son and the other people in my life that I love and love me as well. When the picture with me in a black tank was taken I think I weighed around 145, and the one with me in a pink/green dress I was about 155-160. The picture of me in the blue tank is the one I took tonight weighing in at around 124 (smaller than pre-baby weight). Ultimately my goal is to be at 115 but I am stuck at where I am at because I am having a hard time keeping motivated. I have a huge sweet tooth as well! I am hoping that in the near future my fiance and I will be purchasing p90x to train together and I can get the last 10lbs off.

It just goes to show that getting healthy and losing weight is a journey and sometimes it isn't just about what you eat, but the way you live your life and how you look at it that could cause your weight gain.

I hope my story helps!

Replies

• You look great! The last bit will come off, just resist those sweets!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!