I am new today....

mendod
mendod Posts: 10
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone - I am new to this site and I am so excited my friend told me about it. I was using another site but it is down and has been for quite some time. I have stalled since I need the help of the tools to keep me in line. I think you will hear a lot from me as I need all the help I can get. I have lost 42 lbs so far but now am at a stand still. I am ready to go on my journey since I promised myself at the 1st of the year I was going to get the weight off once and for all. So, thanks very much for the site. I will pop in now and then - a lot I think - to get help and may be even help someone with what I was doing. Of the bat I see I need help with my menu since what they said I should have for Calories, Carbs, Fats and Protien is a little off. I am shooting for 1200 calories a day - I am 199 lbs and I do exercise and will start to go at least 4 times a week - I am committing to that for sure. I usually do 45 minutes on the elliptical and then 20 minutes in the pool just swimming around and working out my arms and legs and using some of the water weights and floats to help me out. I will go for now - I will be back and THANKS for being here for me!
:wink:

Replies

• Hello everyone - I am new to this site and I am so excited my friend told me about it. I was using another site but it is down and has been for quite some time. I have stalled since I need the help of the tools to keep me in line. I think you will hear a lot from me as I need all the help I can get. I have lost 42 lbs so far but now am at a stand still. I am ready to go on my journey since I promised myself at the 1st of the year I was going to get the weight off once and for all. So, thanks very much for the site. I will pop in now and then - a lot I think - to get help and may be even help someone with what I was doing. Of the bat I see I need help with my menu since what they said I should have for Calories, Carbs, Fats and Protien is a little off. I am shooting for 1200 calories a day - I am 199 lbs and I do exercise and will start to go at least 4 times a week - I am committing to that for sure. I usually do 45 minutes on the elliptical and then 20 minutes in the pool just swimming around and working out my arms and legs and using some of the water weights and floats to help me out. I will go for now - I will be back and THANKS for being here for me!
    :wink:
  • Welcome welcome welcome! :flowerforyou: I know you'll love it here!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    welcome to a great site with even more wonderful ppl much success :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • I'm from ftw do you workout at LA Fitness
  • Welcome!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.