Have strawberries helped you burn fat? Or another food that

Options
Have strawberries helped you burn fat?...... From past experience strawberries have helped me burn fat but only when im quite strict :P xxxx

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    How do you know?
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    We have loads of strawbs in the garden.....free food! Strawberries & Greek yoghurt this morning for brekkie. Not sure if they help burn fat tho' but it's worth a try.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_strawberry#Nutrition

Sue :smile: x
  • laurie1984uk
    Options
    hey kirsty x Ive heard they help burn fat and when I have been on a diet when I eat loads more strawberries When I get on scales I weigh less lol and quickly but I find they help me alot x
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    It will help if you're on a low calorie diet yes. Because obviously strawberries are low calorie food that fill you up and low calorie even if you eat lots of them.

I don't think it has any fat burning abilities though. But it helps in filling you up and keeping your calories low,so in that sense it does.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    If strawberries helped people burn fat, someone in the multi billion pound weight loss industry would have noticed by now.

What is helping you burn fat is eating a healthy diet, and that's fantastic for health reasons too. If you like strawberries, you go for it! :bigsmile: