A sappy moment! Bear with me!!

Options
I am just truly amazed at my fellow human beings right now!

I have talked about my friend who is in critical condition in the hospital. Well today on the facebook page created, I started a discussion thread about helping the family out. Maybe send them care packages, help with groceries, etc. And in just a couple of hours, a p.o. box has been set up and we are all proposing to send them gas cards, amex gift cards, groceries, baby things like diapers/wipes/formula, etc.

I know the hospital bills are going to be crazy and any help we can give them will make a difference. I just wanted to do SOMETHING. I feel so helpless!

My friend Shellie is definitely a much loved person!

:happy: :flowerforyou:
-Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am just truly amazed at my fellow human beings right now!

I have talked about my friend who is in critical condition in the hospital. Well today on the facebook page created, I started a discussion thread about helping the family out. Maybe send them care packages, help with groceries, etc. And in just a couple of hours, a p.o. box has been set up and we are all proposing to send them gas cards, amex gift cards, groceries, baby things like diapers/wipes/formula, etc.

I know the hospital bills are going to be crazy and any help we can give them will make a difference. I just wanted to do SOMETHING. I feel so helpless!

My friend Shellie is definitely a much loved person!

:happy: :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what a small amount of caring individuals can truly do. How awesome is that?!

:heart: :heart:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I put her story up on our SP prayer list and I have already had several people ask if they can help. I directed them to that page.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I put her story up on our SP prayer list and I have already had several people ask if they can help. I directed them to that page.
    Thank you Jeremy!! Wow! I don't know what to say!! :cry: :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ((((((((((((((((Tami))))))))))))))))))))))))

she's is in my prayers everyday girl...every day!

big hugs and that board is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :heart: you!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    Options
    ((((((((((((((((Tami))))))))))))))))))))))))

she's is in my prayers everyday girl...every day!

big hugs and that board is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :heart: you!
    Ali
    Thanks girl!!! :) Hugs!!!!! :heart: :heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful friend you are!! I'll continue to pray for her. May God bless you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: