new here

superpandagirl
superpandagirl Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Im Marina. Im 22 and a Navy wife. I just had a beautiful baby girl on August 11. Now Im trying to lose the baby weight and the weight I was trying to lose before I had her. I dont have the okay from my doctor to go to the gym yet, but I am walking and breastfeeding so that helps with the calorie burning.

Replies

• Im Marina. Im 22 and a Navy wife. I just had a beautiful baby girl on August 11. Now Im trying to lose the baby weight and the weight I was trying to lose before I had her. I dont have the okay from my doctor to go to the gym yet, but I am walking and breastfeeding so that helps with the calorie burning.
  • Welcome and congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Welcome and Congrats! on the baby
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    16.gif

I was a Navy wife for 19 years. My DH retired in '01.
  • Welcome and cute baby. Good luck to you!
  • hello i'm not a navy wife but a army wife. welcome here. i have made my weight come off so easy using fitness pal. it is too cool. i'm almost to my target weight and i'm thrilled. i lost over 90% of my weight just walking on the treadmill. i will admit i really push myself. i want to see results ya know. i eat healthy and i'm so ready for my husband to come from iraq from his 3rd tour since i'm almost 50 lbs. lighter. keep up your spirit and stay focused on what's important for your body and your family. welcome again i hope you enjoy this site as much as i have.
This discussion has been closed.