ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Banana Split creme Oreos.

That's all I have to say.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ewwww! i don't like oreos!

the devil (for me) invented Charles Shaw wines at Trader Joes, aka 2 buck chuck. how many calories are in a bottle of wine???? its as cheap as soda!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Oreo cookies (the original) and vanilla ice cream. Period :devil:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Beer battered deep fried mushrooms.:devil:

(Can you tell I'm from Wisconsin lol)
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options

I would have been a lot happier not even knowing these exist. I will try to avoid the cookie aisle until I'm stronger.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

I would have been a lot happier not even knowing these exist. I will try to avoid the cookie aisle until I'm stronger.

ditto that! You just had to mention them, huh? lol sometimes I'm thankful knowing I'm so far from such temptations. (you'd be shocked at how long it takes for new products to make it up here to Canada, not to mention how far north I am!)
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options

Hehe--you're welcome, I think! At least someone finds the idea of them appealing! I have always been a big fan of artificial banana over real. But yes, they are tasty!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's

Good ol' Ben & Jerry's. Another spawn of the devil.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options

ditto that! You just had to mention them, huh? lol sometimes I'm thankful knowing I'm so far from such temptations. (you'd be shocked at how long it takes for new products to make it up here to Canada, not to mention how far north I am!)

Well I don't know if I should hope they make it up your way soon then!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Chewy, gooey, yummy brownies!! Little devils in their own right.
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    ewwww! i don't like oreos!

the devil (for me) invented Charles Shaw wines at Trader Joes, aka 2 buck chuck. how many calories are in a bottle of wine???? its as cheap as soda!

Charles Shaw actually won a prestigious award for one of their "nicer" wines. I think it was closer to $4/bottle. The banana Oreos don't turn me on any more than a banana Moon-Pie and we've had those for years. I much prefer chocolate.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    None of that sounds good to me at all! I am not a fan of Charles Shaw or oreos.....but I do like sweet potato fries out of the oven with a lot of ketchup! yum yum yum

I also love gelato.

It is funny how different people are about what floats their boat!