NEW TO MFP

bobbie0529
bobbie0529 Posts: 19
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! This is my first time on MFP. I recently just had our second child (and last). He is know 2 months old and I gained a lot of weight during this pregnancy. I'm at my heaviest I'v ever been. I hope that with your support and MFP I will loose the weight. I doing Slim in 6. Has anyone done that? Did it work for anyone??? Also, I'm going to the gym 3 days a week, with a personal trainer. So hopefully I can loose the unwanted weight. Anyone have any other tips for me???

Replies

• Hello! This is my first time on MFP. I recently just had our second child (and last). He is know 2 months old and I gained a lot of weight during this pregnancy. I'm at my heaviest I'v ever been. I hope that with your support and MFP I will loose the weight. I doing Slim in 6. Has anyone done that? Did it work for anyone??? Also, I'm going to the gym 3 days a week, with a personal trainer. So hopefully I can loose the unwanted weight. Anyone have any other tips for me???
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome!!!

You will do GREAT here!! The logging of the calories really helped me, and you can find support on the message boards here if you ever have a struggle or an issue.

Good luck and welcome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great big, gigantic welcome to you!:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    welcome.gif
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: I'm sure you'll ove this site. Lots of info and support!!
  • "Thanks guys for the BIG welcome!"

91852.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    HI there! Congrats on your baby and your other healthy son! Already at the gym? YEY YOU! Keep up the fantabulous work! HOORAY! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Welcome! :) It has worked for me. As u can see by my ticker, I've lost 61lbs using this site :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! Best of luck to you! With some willpower and the help of this site, you will get there! :bigsmile:

-Tami
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: I'm sure you'll grow to love this site as much as we do! :heart:
  • Welcome! Ive never done slim in six but ive heard great things about it!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    I hear you on the baby weight! Good luck, and know that you will be successful!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.