Just starting

Options
Hi, my name is Lynda I am 45 years old and I am once again going to try to lose weight.. I have been on this site for about 2 weeks now and have found it to be very helpful and enlightening when you honestly track all you eat. I have only lost 8lbs so far but I am going to log every day and keep myself on track. and should I get off track I hope to use this site to get me back on track.. take care all glad to be here.

Lynda:happy:

Replies

• Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :) We all have our moments where we "fall off the wagon" -- the key is picking yourself up, dusting your booty off, and gettin righ back on! Feel free to add me as a friend..you can never have too many in your support team. And that's one thing I *LOVE* about this site... no one judges anyone!!
  • goose122
    goose122 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up! I like this site a lot too... I think it really kinda holds me accountable!
  • sparadise
    sparadise Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How did I miss your post? I must have been out of it. Anyways. We are all here together and we will take it 1 pound at a time! Glad you turned me onto this site and glad I have such a good support buddy!