New to the site. Saying "hi".

Options
brandiuntz
brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
Hello, all! I joined MFP yesterday and thought I'd quickly introduce myself. I found out about MFP through an app for my Blackberry. Was exactly what I was looking for!

2 years ago, I broke up with my long-time partner and decided it was about time I lost the 60 lbs I'd gained over the previous ten years. I've lost 40lbs pounds over these last two years...great progress, but I've been "stuck" for awhile. I'm hoping MFP will give me that extra motivation to get the last bit of weight off!

I look forward to reading the forums for ideas and motivation.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome brandiuntz!!!
  • roseli540
    roseli540 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm new here too; MFP is working for me, very helpful in keepint track of what I eat. Hope you can get the best out of it, too.
  • bethy73
    bethy73 Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome brandiuntz! I just joined a week ago and totally love it! There's lot's of support here and I like the fact that when my internet has been down, I can still log my food and exercise through the app on MY BlackBerry! Nobody pressures you here ~ there's just a lot of encouragement as you work at your own pace. I wish you the best of luck!

~Beth
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello Welcome To MFP,
    I joined on 5/13/11. I've only lost 5#s so far. I'm feeling better and moving more. I'd love to lose 50-75#s. When I add my food and see the calories-I think wow I better do some cardio exercises and burn those calories off. this site is fun and easy to use. I have a few sister who have been suing it for 300+ days and have reached their weight loss goals. If they can do it, so can I. If you need a friend, please feel frfee to add me. That goes for anybody reading this post as well. Have a great day.