May 30th, Starting 30 Day Shred, who's with me?

Options

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I log it in as circuit training.
  • treime
    treime Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! I did my day two workout this morning. Boy, i am sore! I love that it is not that long of a workout and that it burns a lot of calories. :)

Day 2 for me also, and I am sore as well! I did't realize that just doing it EVERY day would be that intense. My upper body has pretty lousy strength, so I'm excited to rectify that!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this tonight off of Amazon and will be getting it on Thursday so will start then. I would love to join you guys to give support and get support and of course to hold me accountable. :tongue: Feel free to friend me so we can do this together!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Is too late to join the 30 Day Shred party? Please count me ...maybe this time I will actually do the full 30 days :laugh:
    I want to wish everyone good luck...all for one and one for all.
    Do not give in or give up...
    Remember no one else will do it for you.
    Ready, Set ,Go.... :flowerforyou:
  • majesticdame
    Options
    I started today. I need a motivator myself, been trying this for about 2 months and keep falling off the train
  • DollyPat
    DollyPat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Now I really feel I can do it for 30 days..
  • DollyPat
    Options
    You can do it I know you can!!!!!!! :smile:
  • DollyPat
    Options
    I record it as Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort
  • DollyPat
    Options
    So I failed this morning and could not get up to do the 30 Day Shred :frown: but as soon as I get home today I will work out.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I record it as Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort
    I just checked to compare circuit training general with this and it burns the same amount of calories. :) Good to know!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i started last week, but took 2 days off.
    i officially restarted this morning & am going out to buy
    JM 6 week 6 pack to do at night.
    I'm going to log in here so I can be accountable!
  • victorialchoo
    Options
    I'm starting today June 1st but can't wait to hear of everyone successes! *Cheering for all of us!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Sorry, ladies, but I'm going to have to bow out. Drs. orders - no vigorous exercise for another month. My shoulder isn't healing as fast as it should, been using it too much he says.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Today was my 2nd day of the Shred! Going really well so far. Today I was super sore, but tried to stretch better tonight after my 2nd workout.

I'm going away for the weekend to visit a friend at her beach house. That'll be days 4-6 of the Shred. I'm nervous that I won't keep up with it while I'm there... But I'm going to try my hardest to!
  • treime
    treime Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good Luck SeaJolly!! And I felt sore too, trying to stretch as well, but wondering how I will feel come 10 days in a row... :P

Sorry 2stepz! But it's more important to take care of yourself and come back to it later on, I hope your shoulder feels better soon!

I record this as circuit training.

Random thoughts! :P
  • petersoc
    petersoc Posts: 3
    Options
    :sad: I;ll try. . .What is it?
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I started it today. Felt silly buying it in Target, just 'cuz I'm a guy and it doesn't seem to be common for us guys to use this plan. Health is more important than worrying about embarrassment, though.

It kicked my butt more than I expected!
  • sugarcrystal8
    sugarcrystal8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 3 for me! Still sore, pretty much all over, LOL, but I feel good that I'm sticking with it! I record it as circuit training general.
  • healthygirltx
    healthygirltx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of 30 Day Shred. Looks like I am in good company! I am sore all over, but that's how we know it's working, right? :smile:
  • klkozy
    klkozy Posts: 9
    Options
    May 30 - 31, missed June 1 and back at it on June 2