Sort Of A Re-Introduction =)

kathyjo
kathyjo Posts: 24 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!!!

So I am not exactly new to the site, but I'm back with a new user name. I used to be kitty1256. I loved this site and everyone on it was so helpful to my weight loss process! I lost over 25 pounds using the site, and I have to say that I didn't use it all summer, and I gained about 15 pounds back! I am back now with a new user name and a new hope to lose the weight that I put back on! I've learned that this site helped me to eat correctly and that I need it again to re-learn some things. I'm excited to start this journey again and excited to meet some of you too!

-kathy

Replies

• kathyjo
    kathyjo Posts: 24 Member
    Hey everyone!!!

So I am not exactly new to the site, but I'm back with a new user name. I used to be kitty1256. I loved this site and everyone on it was so helpful to my weight loss process! I lost over 25 pounds using the site, and I have to say that I didn't use it all summer, and I gained about 15 pounds back! I am back now with a new user name and a new hope to lose the weight that I put back on! I've learned that this site helped me to eat correctly and that I need it again to re-learn some things. I'm excited to start this journey again and excited to meet some of you too!

-kathy
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome back!!! You can do this!! And it's good that you learned the lesson quick that this is the way to go! :wink:

Best of luck!! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • Welcome back Kathy!

This site, as you know becomes somewhat addicting! I am sure you will be back on track in no time!

Amy
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Hi...I wasn't here the last time you were here. Welcome nonetheless!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.