Women 20-25yrs old ... Any Takers?

Options

Replies

• Scheherazadea
    Options
    Hey girls! I'm 20, 5'6" and looking to lose about 50lbs. This is the first time that I'm trying to lose weight, so it's a rough start. Hopefully we can get through this together!
  • jamadler2
    jamadler2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI!

I'm 24 and want to lose 20-25 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Iwalkbyfaith
    Options
    Hi, I have a few years on you, but have 60 to 80 lbs to lose, have small children, as well as an older set! I would love to be part of your support group. I have found that mfp is the only site that really works for me. Its friendly and very easy to use. Add me as a friend if you don't mind my age - a very young 44!:smile:
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm 22, 6' tall, current weight is at 188 approx. (haven't weighed in since last Tuesday) and want to get back down to my pre-injury weight of 155.
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old with a very active 2 year old! You and I are the same weight! I started here at 225 and need to get down to 150ish. Would love to be your friend! Add me if you'd like!
  • Ramirez0605
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this! I'm 22 5'10-11ish and weight 185 looking to get down to 165. So add me and we can work together!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and currently weighing 202 pounds, started out at 215!

Sending a friend request right now!

Bri
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and 5ft8
    I started out at 232, I'm now 296 and I want to get down to at least 164 (my "healthy" BMI).

So far I've lost 36lbs but I have another 32lbs (min to lose), when I get there I'll see how I feel.

I'd love to be a part of this group! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Laura
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great- now I feel like an old bag or something LOL
  • Simply_Sara
    Options
    Ohhhhh girls, count me in! I'm 22 and though my weight loss goal may seem small (about 15 lbs) it's extra challenging for me, as I have Type 1 diabetes and am always putting insulin into my stomach! My stomach is my biggest obstacle and it's really upsetting me that I can't shed any pounds because of it. I'm hoping this website can help me out!! Love the support I have seen so far, and am looking for a group of wonderful young women like you girlies!
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    HI.. I'm 22 years old. I have a very active little girl 3 years old (June 15th), and a 10 month old son. I started my weight loss journey this past Sunday at 206lbs.. currently at 202 and my goal is to at least get down to 155lbs by November.. but preferably 152lbs. :) Feel free to add me..

Oh.. I'm an hourglass shaped 5'5".
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    I'm 23 and 5ft8
    I started out at 232, I'm now 296 and I want to get down to at least 164 (my "healthy" BMI).

So far I've lost 36lbs but I have another 32lbs (min to lose), when I get there I'll see how I feel.

I'd love to be a part of this group! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Laura

Did you mean you're now 196?
  • belrie
    belrie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'll join, i joined just a few days ago & am looking to make some supportive friends! i'm 23 years old, my goal is 127 pounds, i am 5'2 & currently weigh in at 149 pounds!
  • Ssm08
    Ssm08 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im in!
    I just turned 22 and am looking to get down to the 150-140 range by the end of the year. I started at around 230 in January and have managed to get town to 204.5 as of yesterday. Ive been looking for help in the form of getting other people in my everyday life to join the weight loss journey with me, but Im learning that you can't force others to start this when they just arnt ready. Which is how I found myself on MFP in the first place, but im really new to the online thing and have absolutely no clue where to start
  • jackelyn14
    jackelyn14 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hey - I'm 23 yrs old, current weight is 209lbs, and my goal weight is 150. I'm 5'6. And I also have an active little 2 yr old boy, and a 4 month old baby boy too. Add me if you'd like - sounds like we have similar stats and goals. :)
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 25 and I am looking to lose well over the 60 lbs but I'll be happy getting whatever I can. I am pretty active on this site and would love more friends to encourage and vice versa! Feel free to add me!
  • jhandley27
    jhandley27 Posts: 11
    Options
    Yeah, sounds good to me! I'm 24, and weighed 172 at my last weigh in this week. I'm hoping to get down to the 140's, but 135 would be AWESOME! haha
  • JRF75
    JRF75 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I am 24, trying to get down to 175. I weighed in at 211 this morning and decided it is time to get my butt into shape! Feel free to add me! -Jenny
  • Jules429
    Jules429 Posts: 35
    Options
    i'm 26yrs old and im 5'2. i've lost 20lbs so far and i have another 10 lbs to go.. so i'm in.. :smile:
  • MissKickinCurves
    MissKickinCurves Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies I think I added everyone... If you did NOT receive a friend request from me please send me one as I might have missed someone by mistake. Thanks ladies And here's to a rockin weekend :)