again again and again.. this is it!!!

Options
Who has lost 100 pounds besides me??? I need to lose another 100 lbs.... BUT THIS TIME, ALL AT ONCE!!! Yeah, sure I have lost the same 10 poounds at least 10 times, that makes my weight loss 100 pounds right????? Having said that, I just love this site. I am committed to keeping my goal this time. I think the ease of this site is just what I needed!!
My name is Danielle, I am 37 and I currently live in Mississippi.... I moved here 3 weeks before Katrina.... I used to be in the Army and was active, then I got married, got out of the Army, had kids, got lazy, and ate alot during the night when my kids were babies and would wake me up every hour or so.... Well now they are 11 and 13. So, having said that, I guess its all on me now!! One of my current excuses for being overweight and not exercising is the fact that I work night shift and work have a stressful job. I am an RN and I work for the VA Hospital on a busy acute care floor, which is new for me, I used to work pediatrics..... So, yes, I am tired but being fat makes it worse!!! I am looking for a great support system and new friends along this journey so, here we GO!!
:laugh:

Replies