Summer Drinks

DrMan
DrMan Posts: 86
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
Looking for a low cal Summer Drink. Lemon drop martinis, or margarita's, or really anything with some alcohol. What do ya'll drink during summer months?

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    I drink Jameson, but only in months that contain a vowel...:laugh:
  • nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    "Skinny Girl Margarita" One bottle has a little over six servings. A serving is 4oz and will cost you a 100 calories, compared to several hundred for a standard Margarita. I found it sold at my local grocery store, a little spendy, but worth it for the occasional splurge and definitely stronger than I expected.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    I drink Jameson, but only in months that contain a vowel...:laugh:

speaking like a true champ.
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    I drink Vodka/Water with a lemon and lime squeezed into it.
  • AshSmialek
    AshSmialek Posts: 6 Member
    I've been drinking Gin and Diet Sprite (or Diet Tonic). Very refreshing for the summer.

Skinny girl margarita is also good- but I can easily drink the whole bottle!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I just drink wine coolers (mostly) the mikes hard light lemonade has 100 cal per bottle and the alive coolers have 80 cal per can.

On a splurge day though I drink beer-garitas, boones sangria, bellinis, pina coladas etc etc etc!
  • I drink Vodka and Soda water, then add frozen fruit instead of ice. It is super refreshing!!

Or I will add lemon/line to the soda water.

You can do it with Gin as well and it still tastes good.

Normally I am a Rye and Coke girl, but this battle to lose weight has changed my drink!

And if I do just need a beer - Bud Light Lime is fairly low cal.
This discussion has been closed.