This was me before Myfitnesspal, P90X, and Bodyrock

Options

Replies

• Scheherazadea
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! P90X seems to yield such amazing results! Congratulations on your journey, that is so amazing. :-)
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    WOW (and even the capital letters don't do you justice!) thanks so much for posting, seeing suh dedicated hard work really helps keep me woking toward my own goals. congratulations!!!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! P90X seems to yield such amazing results! Congratulations on your journey, that is so amazing. :-)

Yeah some people dont think the "X" really works but i promise you if you push play everyday you will see results!!! ;-)
  • martielou
    martielou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No i also did P90X twice, 1st time alone and second time as a hybrid with bodyrock... i also run and i just started Asylum Tuesday!!!!
    [/quote]

Thanks! Wow! P90x twice! That is crazy impressive!
  • Joyful37
    Joyful37 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great transformation! Do you have to have a lot of additional expercise equipment to do te P90X?
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely fabulous..... This is truly an inspiration for me to push through 30 day shred.... :)
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You've done so well, and it's inspring to see someone who took a good year to get where you are now, basically done the healthy sensible way. :-)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey, just wanna say WOW! You look great... you hard work has really paid off. I gained an extra 20 lbs during recovery of an injury. I just started P90X 2 weeks ago! I love it!! But, it's a tough program!!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! These are some of the best before/current pictures I've ever seen!!
  • Smiff916
    Smiff916 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up! I did P90X and lost 28 not starting insanity.
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    AMAZING!!! U look Fantastic!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! These are some of the best before/current pictures I've ever seen!!

Awwwww...... Thanks so much!!! ;-)
  • jannapurna
    jannapurna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want your back. It's so toned! Seriously! Well done!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    wow wtg!!! what is bodyrock?
  • GiGi76
    Options
    wow wtg!!! what is bodyrock?

Bodyrock.tv is a free fitness website!!! Check it out, she is hardcore but i love her workouts!!!
  • runto130
    runto130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congradulations on all the hard work! What is really funny, is this was the first thing I saw when I got into the community page and I happened to see that your user name is Gigi76. My name is Gigi...Georgeanna to be truthful, but everyone calls me Gigi for short. Small world. I happen to be starting my first round of P90X as well. Really small world! Great job on all the hard work. I will rock the P90X, and my training for a half marathon, and I will do our name proud!!!
  • kimkimchi
    kimkimchi Posts: 58
    Options
    Holy cow you look awesome! Congrats
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Congradulations on all the hard work! What is really funny, is this was the first thing I saw when I got into the community page and I happened to see that your user name is Gigi76. My name is Gigi...Georgeanna to be truthful, but everyone calls me Gigi for short. Small world. I happen to be starting my first round of P90X as well. Really small world! Great job on all the hard work. I will rock the P90X, and my training for a half marathon, and I will do our name proud!!!

It is a small world!!! ;-) Enjoy The X!!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options

Double post!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!