Ready To Get Back in shape.

Options
My name is Eric Carrillo. I live in the Sacramento, Ca. area. In High School I played Football and in College. I was in my best shape and in college I was in the Army ROTC program. After I was done with football I let myself go I was diagnosed with Diabetes at age 24. Since I have been having Health problems. I attended the Police Academy in 2009 I was weighing 320 lbs. I lasted 10 weeks before I failed one of my exams. I was let go. When I left the Police Academy I was weighing 280 lbs. My Diabetes was undercontrol during my time at the acadmey were I didnt even need to take medication that it was so under control. Just Recently This month my younger brother asked if I can play indoor soccer for his team. After the first game I felt drained and out of shap. That was when I decided enough is enough I joined my fitness pal and here I am. My wife supporting me and Im supporting my wife in this journy.

Replies

• lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    Good luck to you and your wife. Great people on here to support your goals.
  • xonashwaox
    xonashwaox Posts: 108
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Its a great tool, the people are supportive and you do see results as long as you use it daily and stick with your plan!!