So . . .

Options
What's everybody doing on this happening Friday night?

I am a loser and am grading and doing lesson plans!!!! LOL:laugh: :laugh:
I need a life! But it's rained all day here, so going out tonight would be overrated, might as well get some work done!:tongue:

What's everbody's weekend plans?

I'm watching the OSU game Saturday, crossing my fingers!:laugh: And just hanging with friends and fam . ..:smile:

Replies

• sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What's everybody doing on this happening Friday night?

I am a loser and am grading and doing lesson plans!!!! LOL:laugh: :laugh:
    I need a life! But it's rained all day here, so going out tonight would be overrated, might as well get some work done!:tongue:

What's everbody's weekend plans?

I'm watching the OSU game Saturday, crossing my fingers!:laugh: And just hanging with friends and fam . ..:smile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Went to the Fair today and walked like 5 miles, but heading to the gym (can you say GoGetter's been a slacker).... Bummer on the grading papers and Lesson Plans - I'm doing mine Sunday afternoon... :flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    Options
    Went to the Fair today and walked like 5 miles, but heading to the gym (can you say GoGetter's been a slacker).... Bummer on the grading papers and Lesson Plans - I'm doing mine Sunday afternoon... :flowerforyou:

i hear ya, normally i do mine on sunday too, but i have a friend coming in town on sat and want to be able to spend time sunday w/out worrying bout plans, ya know how it is:wink:

had to edit b/c i forgot to say good job on the fair walking!:flowerforyou:
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    You are not a loser! i'm just hanging out at home cuz I'm too broke to go anywhere!haha. Sad but true! gotta work this weekend- I work every weekend! But, hey, it's a job, so i can't complain. hope you get a break from the paper grading. Take a bit of time out for yourself and watch a movie or something. Have a good weekend- to all!!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

i hear ya, normally i do mine on sunday too, but i have a friend coming in town on sat and want to be able to spend time sunday w/out worrying bout plans, ya know how it is:wink:

had to edit b/c i forgot to say good job on the fair walking!:flowerforyou:
    Thanks, not exactly my idea of a good time (unless you are going to the evening Rodeo). I had to take my kiddos because I am on staff at our Home School program and it was school day at the fair.... (Although, got some good pics for Shannon of the cowboys.)

I think you have more work than me - I only have 3 kids to do lesson plans and grading (senior, 7th grade & 4th grade). Don't know how you do so many kiddos at one time... You're awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    GO BUCKEYES!!!! FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR THE GAME TOMORROW!!
  • sophialittle
    Options
    You are not a loser! i'm just hanging out at home cuz I'm too broke to go anywhere!haha. Sad but true! gotta work this weekend- I work every weekend! But, hey, it's a job, so i can't complain. hope you get a break from the paper grading. Take a bit of time out for yourself and watch a movie or something. Have a good weekend- to all!!

thanks for the niceness lol i do plan to take some time out and relax sat night for game and some on sunday with a friend so it's all good. sorry bout your working luck, but yup yup, you're right, a job's a job!:ohwell:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    AS Bo once kinda said "f#¢k Ohio State" Actually, he said that about Notre Dame, but it still fits *giggle* Then again, there's a road sign that says "Ann Arbor 20 miles Property of Jim Tressel" :wink:

Actually, this is gonna be the *only* weekend that Ezzie and I are at home, together , this whole month! So I kinda plan to do some luvin, and some unlaxing and rewinding, with my most beauteous babe ever! :heart: (OK and watch some football on Saturday too..... hangs head in shame)