before and after photos...P90X

Options
13»

Replies

• mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    Fabulous work... nice job and great abs...
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For those of you asking about whether I followed the P90X Diet plan....I really didn't. I used a few recipes but mainly ate a healthy diet with the help of calorie counting on MFP of course!! I ate a lot of vegetables, chicken, whole grains and stayed away from JUNK FOOD as much as possible (I really didn’t have any junk food until the last 30 days, in moderation of course). I drank lots of water, had an occasional glass of Iced Tea or Diet Soda but I'm trying to cut out sodas completely.
    I always got a weird look when eating out with friends and I ordered a salad. Some of the meals at restaurants are so high in calories that I would only eat half of it anyway. My son was starting to think I was a vegetarian!
    I did take the P90X Multivitamins/Peak Health Formula and also took the Results and Recovery Drink after most workouts. Very seldom I would drink a Whey Protein Shake if I was needing more protein for the day or I would have a Peak Performance Protein Bar.
    It was especially rewarding to show up at the community pool this weekend and see how amazed some people were. It was awesome to hear so many positive comments from friends about how good I looked. It definitely put a smile on my face and makes me motivated to stay this way forever! Thanks for all your positive feedback and inspiring comments. I wish you all the best of luck in your fitness/weight loss journey!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! 90days of P90X obviously really works! Way to go!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WOW! Wow, wow, wow.
  • nsciambi
    nsciambi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap was my first reaction as well!

Holy Crap!!!! (this was my first reaction so I'm keeping it real lol)

WTG! You look great!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Great job! You have a lot to feel good about!

Michelle
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    photocomparesidebyside4-1.jpg
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job!!
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Your hard work has really paid off!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    For those of you asking about whether I followed the P90X Diet plan....I really didn't. I used a few recipes but mainly ate a healthy diet with the help of calorie counting on MFP of course!! I ate a lot of vegetables, chicken, whole grains and stayed away from JUNK FOOD as much as possible (I really didn’t have any junk food until the last 30 days, in moderation of course). I drank lots of water, had an occasional glass of Iced Tea or Diet Soda but I'm trying to cut out sodas completely.
    I always got a weird look when eating out with friends and I ordered a salad. Some of the meals at restaurants are so high in calories that I would only eat half of it anyway. My son was starting to think I was a vegetarian!
    I did take the P90X Multivitamins/Peak Health Formula and also took the Results and Recovery Drink after most workouts. Very seldom I would drink a Whey Protein Shake if I was needing more protein for the day or I would have a Peak Performance Protein Bar.
    It was especially rewarding to show up at the community pool this weekend and see how amazed some people were. It was awesome to hear so many positive comments from friends about how good I looked. It definitely put a smile on my face and makes me motivated to stay this way forever! Thanks for all your positive feedback and inspiring comments. I wish you all the best of luck in your fitness/weight loss journey!

That's great news!! I think the strict diet is what scares most people away from P90X many times...because they don't know if they can really follow it. You've done an incredible job...and it's like I've said before...there is NO motivation as significant as the results you got from being motivated =p.

Congratulations again!...and now it's time for me to go find a basic set of weights lol =D.

Cris
  • chippywelsh
    chippywelsh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Switt Swooo I say! : ) Well done!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job... Great results. Makes me want to do the P90X.
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just amazing...Congratulations..!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! AWESOME job!!!!
  • meal858692
    meal858692 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome awesome job!!! Looks like you pushed play every day! BTW you look soooo happy in the after picture.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!